How to make a lace wig look more natural? This video will show you how to wear a lace wig base on your own hair and how to make it look more natural, so just do it step by step and you can do that so!
Tips for Making Synthetic Wigs:
– Always add concealer to part to blend with natural skin tone
– If part is undetectable use tweezers to pluck away hairs
– If hair is too shiny use baby powder or dry shampoo to remove shine
– Soaking hair in vinegar also will remove shine
– Make sure your wig is heat safe, not all are.
– Brush gently and frequentaly — hair does tangle easily but also brushes out easily as well